Breakfast — A hearty start to your day
We take breakfast seriously at Casa Wasaga so bring your appetite! We serve continental selections and gourmet-style, hot breakfast selections from 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the dining room, but if you choose to eat in your room or outside, we provide breakfast trays for your convenience.
Your hot breakfast order will be taken the night before and cooked fresh in the morning at a time of your choosing. Continental selections are served beginning at 7:30 am.
At the time of reservation, we will ask if you require gluten-free and lactose-free options. If you have other special requests, please let us know before your arrival so that we have time to accommodate you.
Continental selections can include:
- Coffee and tea
- Toast with packets of butter, peanut butter, and jam
- Fresh fruit
- *** Gluten-free cereal and bread and lactose-free milk. Advise us in advance.
Hot breakfast selections include:
- The Traditional Breakfast: 2 eggs (boiled, scrambled, or fried), back bacon and/or sausage. Hash browns available upon request.
- Garden Frittata
- Fruit-Filled Puff Pancake
- Eggs Benedict
- Florentine Spinach Omelette
- … or one of Sestina’s latest mouthwatering inventions
A coffee maker and kettle is included in the room and suite with ample supplies of coffee, tea, powered milk, sugar, and sweetener. If you run out, or prefer fresh milk or additional bottled water, just let us know.
Light snacks such as fruit bars and cookies are provided at no charge and are available 24-hours a day on the side table in the foyer.